Led Drive Power Pcb Design Skills and Specifications
Jun. 16, 2020
15W mini LED driver supplier shares this article for you.
In any power supply design, the physical design of the PCB board is the latter link, and its design method determines the electromagnetic interference and power supply stability. Let us analyze these links in detail:
1. From schematic to PCB design
2. The parameter setting The distance between adjacent wires must meet electrical safety requirements, and in order to facilitate operation and production, the distance should be as wide as possible. The small pitch must be able to withstand the voltage at least. When the wiring density is low, the pitch of the signal line can be appropriately increased. For high and low signal lines, the signal line should be as short as possible and the pitch should be increased. In general, Set the trace spacing to 8mil.
The distance from the edge of the inner hole of the pad to the edge of the printed board should be greater than 1mm, which can avoid the defect of the pad during processing. When the trace connected to the pad is thin, the connection between the pad and the trace should be designed as a water drop. This has the advantage that the pad is not easy to peel, but the trace and the pad are not easy to disconnect.
3. The component layout practice has proved that even if the circuit schematic design is correct and the printed circuit board is not designed properly, it will also adversely affect the reliability of electronic equipment. For example, if the two thin parallel lines of the printed board are close together, it will form a delay of the signal waveform and form reflected noise at the end of the transmission line; interference caused by poor consideration of the power supply and ground wire will cause the product to Performance is degraded, so when designing printed circuit boards, you should pay attention to the correct method.
4. The wiring switching power supply contains high-frequency signals. Any printed wire on the PCB can function as an antenna. The length and width of the printed wire will affect its impedance and inductive reactance, which will affect the frequency response. Even printed wires that pass DC signals can couple to RF signals from adjacent printed wires and cause circuit problems (even radiating interfering signals again).
5. After checking the wiring design, it is necessary to carefully check whether the wiring design conforms to the rules formulated by the designer, and also to confirm whether the established rules meet the requirements of the printed board production process. Generally, the wire and wire are welded. Whether the distance between the disk, the wire and the through hole, the component pad and the through hole, and the through hole and the through hole are reasonable and meet the production requirements. Whether the width of the power cord and the ground wire is appropriate, and whether there is a place in the PCB that can widen the ground wire. Note: Some errors can be ignored. For example, part of the outline of some connectors is placed outside the board frame, and errors will occur when checking the spacing. In addition, each time the wiring and vias are modified, the copper must be re-coated once.
6. According to the "PCB checklist", the content includes design rules, layer definitions, line widths, spacing, pads, and via settings. It is also important to review the rationality of device layout, power supply, ground network wiring, high speed Clock network routing and shielding, placement and connection of decoupling capacitors, etc.
Our company provides high-quality 15w mini LED driver, if you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.