|Input Voltage||100-240V AC|
|Output Voltage||12V dc|
|Certification||CE Rohs SAA|
|Enviromental Condition||Operating Condition: -25℃~40℃/10%RH~80%RH|
|Storage Condition: -40℃~85℃/5%RH~90%RH|
|Ta: 50°C/Tc: 75°C|
Feature of OTTIMA ultra thin LED driver
1. 12vdc, 24vdc available
2. Power 0-150w IP20 available
3. Real CE Rohs approved
5. Non flickering CV led driver
6. LED driver height less than 16.5mm,22mm
7. 3 years warranty
8. Professional datasheet and drawing available.
9. Laser print customer’s logo free on the led driver
10. Ultra thin led driver free sample can be support
At present, our 60W can be with height 16.5mm.
Few other supplier in this line can do it!!!!
FAQ about OTTIMA LED driver
1. What the difference of constant voltage led driver and constant current led driver?
Constant current means the output current is a relatively fixed value.
Such as 350mA, 500mA, 700mA
Constant voltage means the output voltage is a fixed value, such as 12Vdc, 24Vdc, 36Vdc, 48Vdc
2. How to choose led driver?
You can tell me what led light you will use for, what output voltage and what output current need, then we will recommend you suitable led driver. Or you can ask your LED light supplier to send us a led light sample, then we will test the spec and match the suitable led driver.
3. What led driver you can supply?
We can supply constant current led driver, constant voltage led driver, dimmable led driver and non dimmable led driver, indoor led driver, outdoor led driver, open frame led driver, IP20 LED driver, IP67 led driver, round led driver, ultra thin led driver. LED tube driver.
4. What dimmable led driver you can supply?
We can supply triac dimmable led driver, 0/1-10v dimmable driver, PWM dimmable driver, DALI driver, push dimmable driver, DALI+push led driver, 5 in one dimmable led driver.
5. Can you add the plug for the led driver for me?
Yes, we can add plug you need to our led driver. Such as AU plug, UK plug, Euro plug, America Plug.
You can ask your plug supplier delivery the plug to us.
We can also purchase plug and add it to our led driver.
Jun. 03, 2020
Jun. 02, 2020
May. 28, 2020
May. 26, 2020